[Kolab-devel] folder annotations lost for ressource account

David Faure dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Wed Nov 3 11:47:48 CET 2004

On Wednesday 03 November 2004 10:01, Andreas Gungl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found, that recently one of my ressource accounts has lost the
> annotation for the Calendar and the Tasks folder. Can someone tell me how
> to get them back without recreating that account? Is there any tool which
> can help?

telnet always helps...

telnet hostname 143
1 LOGIN user at hostname password
  (should say OK)
2 SETANNOTATION "INBOX/Calendar" "/vendor/kolab/folder-type" ("value.shared" "event")
  (should say OK)
3 SETANNOTATION "INBOX/Tasks" "/vendor/kolab/folder-type" ("value.shared" "task")
  (should say OK)
4 LOGOUT

David Faure -- faure at kde.org, dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Qt/KDE/KOffice developer