[Kolab-devel] folder annotations lost for ressource account

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Wed Nov 3 10:01:27 CET 2004

Hi,

I found, that recently one of my ressource accounts has lost the
annotation for the Calendar and the Tasks folder. Can someone tell me how
to get them back without recreating that account? Is there any tool which
can help?

BTW, I installed the latest packages from a mirror. So far, I don't have a
problem with them. The annotation problem has been there before.

TIA,
Andreas

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!