[Kolab-devel] Server side FB timezone problem

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Tue Nov 2 22:15:25 CET 2004

On Dienstag 02 November 2004 15:41, David Faure wrote:
> On Tuesday 02 November 2004 15:35, Andreas Gungl wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm using the packages from Okt, 28 from the mirrors. I have a problem
> > creating an event in KOrganizer/Kontact and inviting a ressource
> > account. The FB data for the ressource is wrong compared to the data
> > stored in the event in the IMAP folder of the inviting account.
> >
> > The Kontact side is okay as far as XML data, timezone settings etc. are
> > concerned. The server side FB view is wrong as well as the FB data of
> > the ressource account retrieved from the server and shown in Kontact.
> >
> > Can you please verify and confirm the problem with CVS? I don't have
> > CVS access available, so I don't simply want to create an issue in the
> > tracker.
>
> Sounds like https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue486 ?

I earlier had a look at that issue and I thought, it wouldn't be related
because I didn't use OL in my case. It's only between a user account (via
Kontact) and a ressource account on Kolab2. The fbview part of Kolab2 is
involved as well.

Given that the FB data is created on the server for both the ressource
account and the OL user account, there really seems to be a coincidence.

Thanks for pointing me to this issue again. Perhaps this additional
information of my use case can help a bit.

Andreas