[Kolab-devel] New server packages 20041101

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Nov 2 20:50:55 CET 2004

A couple of minutes ago, I have uploaded new Kolab2 server packages.
Wait until the mirrors get them and then test away. ;-)

I believe that they are save to just install the new packages
on an existing installation from 20041027.
(At least this is what I have done.)
But again, this is testing code, so do your backups.

These packages did not receive much intensive testing,
but because only three packages changed I wanted to make
them available rather sooner than later so you can test many
of the recent bug fix details.