[Kolab-devel] [issue503] Changing permission for a member of a group works only after having restarted Kontact.

Michel Boyer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon Nov 1 12:32:21 CET 2004

New submission from Michel Boyer <michel at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

scenario
I have a group with 2 members user1 write permissions and user2 read
permissions

Right click on the group calendar and change the permissions for user1 to read
only.

As user1 create an event and invite the group.

as user1 enable only the (shared) group calendar resource.
as user1 go to the calendar view. The event is there but not as read only
you may edit the event add an attendee etc ...

to make the permissions changes work I have to close kontact and restart.

assignedto: david
messages: 2701
nosy: david, michel, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Changing permission for a member of a group works only after having restarted Kontact.
topic: kde client, proko2