[Kolab-devel] yet another way to build kolab

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Fri May 28 14:04:08 CEST 2004

Op vrijdag 28 mei 2004 12:23, schreef Bernhard Herzog:
> > The problem is, where can I find a recent rpm (not more than a week
> > e.g.).  Is it available via ftp?
>
> Current development packages of Kolab (source and binary) are available
> at
> http://ftp.kolab.org/kolab/server/development/

This was exactly what I was looking for.  Is there any special reason to have
3 seperate pkgs (kolab, kolab-webadmin, perl-kolab) for the server?  I assume
it is done because they come from 3 different cvs modules, is that right?
Would it be a disadvantage to have them all in 1 package?

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless