[Kolab-devel] [issue149] Wrong message box when editing an order for the first time as Attendee

Michel Boyer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu May 27 13:17:31 CEST 2004

New submission from Michel Boyer <michel at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

as user1 create an event with yourself and user2 as Attendee
send
as user2 accept the invitation
as user2 edit the event - go to the FreeBusy tab

dont change anything just click OK

We get a message box intituled: Question Kontact - saying

You are not the organizer of this event. Editing it will bring your calendar
out of sync with the organizers calendar. Do you really want to edit it ?

This happens only the first time we edit the event. This dialog is confusing
as the event is already edited - and wrong as I did not change anything in the
event itself.

assignedto: bo
messages: 475
nosy: bo, michel
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Wrong message box when editing an order for the first time as Attendee
topic: kde client, proko2