[Kolab-devel] Clarification regarding Windows and Kolab Legacy Mode

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri May 21 20:21:00 CEST 2004

Am Friday 21 May 2004 02:58 pm schrieb Etienne Goyer:

Hi,

> > Which MS OS and OL version are you using?
>
> XP and Outlook 2000.  If this make any difference, I also have MS Web
> Publishing Wizard 1.52 installed.
>
> Would that mean that the behavior change from version to version ?  That
> is getting hairy ...

With MS XP you may simply map a web resource to a drive letter and use it from
OL like a local resource for up- and downloads of fb list. With XP you
definetly should _not_ the venerable web publishing wizard.

Yours,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de