[Kolab-devel] [Proposal] New CVS Structure (again)

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Fri May 14 16:37:30 CEST 2004

On Thursday 13 May 2004 17:20, Stuart Bingë wrote:

> OK. If no-one raises any concerns before tomorrow, Fri May 14, 13h00
> UTC I'll implement this new structure I have described, including
> adding in the spec files and updating devtool.conf to allow for
> building RPMs.

Great. When do you expect the stuff to be moved? If possible I'd like to
be able to work on it tonight. (everybody is watching the royal danish
wedding circus tonight so I time to work :-)

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se