[Kolab-devel] [issue126] Crash when accepting invitation (and after that, during the first start-up)

Tobias Larsson kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri May 14 10:44:00 CEST 2004

New submission from Tobias Larsson <tobias at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

I received an invitation to a meeting, clicked Accepted. The meeting was entered
into my calendar. The organizer cancelled the meeting, I received a mail and
entered that into my calendar. When I then Accepted the meeting again, from the
first mail, Kontact crashed (backtrace attached).

When launching Kontact after the first crash, it crashes immediately (backtrace
attached). The second attempt didn't crash.

assignedto: bo
files: backtrace-126
messages: 412
nosy: bo, tobias.larsson
priority: critical
status: unread
title: Crash when accepting invitation (and after that, during the first start-up)
topic: kde client, proko2