[Kolab-devel] CVS - New Modules and Tools (releng, devel, utils)

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Mon May 10 11:05:18 CEST 2004

On Monday 03 May 2004 16:45, Stephan Buys wrote:

> If you want to develop, just check out 'devel' and start hacking
> (remember to 'opa /kolab') and be sure to uninstall the perl-kolab

I am still quite clueless about how this is supposed to work. Can you
give some concrete examples on how to work with those split cvs
modules?

Just doing opa /kolab and start hacking away in devel/kolab/ doesn't
quite work for me. Important files are in the releng module (kolab.conf
for example -- without that nothing works). Is there some nifty way of
copying or linking things into place for development?

By the way: I have a more or less completely new web admin interface for
kolab with several improvements over the original one. Should I just
dump it on top of the old one or should I rather move it to devel
(where I think it belongs) ?

thanks.
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se