[Kolab-devel] obmtool

Darrel Ray Clute, III drclute at computervisions.net
Tue May 4 05:48:22 CEST 2004

Currently when using the obmtool install if you want to add additional
packages like the requirements for Horde you must edit obmtool.conf to
include these packages.  What I would suggest is that there be a set of
options that would install the appropriate requirements for that
option.  Also with the various options allow for a -d switch which would
allow for the individual to specify the install directory.  For instance
the default for the Kolab obmtool.conf would be /kolab but specifying -d
/mail would change the install directory to /mail.  This also allows for
greater granularity in the install process.

Here is an example of what the options would be in obmtool.conf:

%stable
	(list of OpenPKG 2.0 packages for stable, no amavis, spamassassin or
clam)

%current
	(list of OpenPKG Current packages)

I could work up an obmtool.conf with the options I think would be
appropriate, it will just take me a day or two.  Is this of interest to
anyone else?  Also are there any known plans to produce Horde OpenPKG
RPM's?

--

Darrel Clute, CCNP/CCDP

Partner/CEO