[Kolab-devel] FAQs and Webpages

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Mar 16 12:52:16 CET 2004

On Monday 15 March 2004 20:43, Martin Konold wrote:
> Am Montag, 15. März 2004 12:39 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:

> > On Monday 15 March 2004 12:19, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > > On Sunday 14 March 2004 14:14, Martin wrote:
> > >  Bernhard: We need
> > > somehow transfer the info from this FAQ to the Kolab website.
> > > The current seperation is a big mess.
> >
> > The idea of the separation is good,
>
> Yes!
>
> But imho the FAQ needs to be accessable via the kolab pages not only the
> kroupware pages as the kroupware pages are somewhat not maintained anymore
> but I want to maintain the FAQ of course.

We need two FAQs. One for Kolab and one for Kroupware.

Some the information you have checked in
needs to be put on the Kolab webpages at the proper place.
You also have access to these.
Some would go into the Kolab FAQ .

Joon said, he wants to do a new webpage design
so I am waiting a bit to see where his initiative goes,
before doing great changes to the webpages.