[Kolab-devel] Re: [Kroupware] double entrys with toltec 1.6.26

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sat Mar 13 15:01:12 CET 2004

Am Freitag, 12. März 2004 22:27 schrieb Uwe Heinrich:

Hi Uwe,

> thanks for the hint.

Yes, but it is not the final cure!
I suspect a problem with the way how OL works.

Joon: I would like to talk to you about this problem and about the future
storage format on the phone on Tuesday. I think we are living many thousand
miles apart but still in the same time zone.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de