[Kolab-devel] Kolab Windows Client

ian reinhart geiser geiseri at sourcextreme.com
Fri Mar 12 17:05:53 CET 2004

Martin Konold said:
> Am Freitag, 12. März 2004 16:39 schrieb ian reinhart geiser:
>
> Hi,
>
>> until we got MAPIspy we really where just writing tons of useless code.
>
> Well, I have got much insight using Outlook Spy.
>
> http://www.dimastr.com/outspy/home.htm
>
> Where can I have a look at MAPIspy? Any URL?
Ah my mistake Outlook Spy is the app for looking for what Outlook scares
up.  I confuse the names of that one and the MAPI message store viewer app
that came on the "Inside MAPI" CDROM.

Ironicly with our toolkit we have been an equivelent app in Qt in less
than 200 lines of CODE! :)

Ideally that example should be up in the next week, as we move more stuff
into the toolkit.

Cheers
    -ian reinhart geiser

!DSPAM:4051e17e46446317464474!