[Kolab-devel] Kolab Bootstrap redesign

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Mar 12 10:42:39 CET 2004

On Wednesday 10 March 2004 20:24, Stephan Buys wrote:
> Kolab 2.0 will probably be Proko2, but that is left to be seen. Proko2
> might become Kolab 3.0. Any decisions on a "new approach" or "new version"
> I happily leave in the hands of the maintainers, if they feel this version
> is stable enough and a migration path has been defined we can label the
> ZfOS version of Kolab as Kolab version 2.0.

We might very well take the lead for Proko2,
but we are open to any suggestion.
I believe that the decisions should be made
by all active contributors here on the list
after discussion the pros and cons.
(If that is necessary.)

I only want to say that I consider you and Codefusion
as being part of the project.