[Kolab-devel] amasid install error

Charles Figazzotto charles.figazzotto at wes.net
Fri Mar 12 01:30:38 CET 2004

Stephan,

I am trying your Howto-amavisd-spamassasin-sophos-kolab and am getting this
error:
/kolab/etc/amavisd/amavisd.conf does not exist at /kolab/local/sbin/amavisd
line 564
after initiating su - kolab-r -c ".kolab/local/sbin/amavisd -c \
/kolab/etc/amavisd/amavisd.conf debug'
Any ideas why I am getting this error, I though I followed the HOWTO to the
letter, but am at a loss.
I am installing amavisd-new-20030616 and have tried other versions with the
same effect, is there a distribution I should be using?
Also, I am using debian linux 3.0 R2 if that helps.
thanks for writing the HOWTO and thanks in advance for any help you can
provide.
Thanks,

________________________________

Charlie Figazzotto
Worldwide Environmental Services
www.wes.net

Office:  1-215-619-0980  /  1-800-843-5307  Ext:  35
Mobile:  1-610-585-4327
Fax:  1-215-619-0990
Email:  charles.figazzotto at wes.net
Text Message:  6105854327 at vtext.com
Mailing Address:  PO Box 1541, Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, 19422-0440 USA

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments is
confidential, and is intended only for the use of the party to whom it is
addressed.  If you are not the above-named intended recipient, or authorized
to receive for the addressee, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, copying or disclosure of this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
Worldwide Environmental Services immediately by replying to this message or
by telephoning +1 215 619 0980 (USA) or +44 118 982 0000 (UK), and destroy
this message and its attachments, without making any copy or distribution.