[Kolab-devel] [issue22] Deleting users - DOESNT WORK

David Kellam kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Mar 11 07:15:20 CET 2004

New submission from David Kellam <dkellam at netoverdrive.com.au>:

I have noticed the PHP user problem as well.

In addition, I get the following error when trying to delete users. Any users:
"User Deleted, awaiting cleanup..."

The information is still in ldap, and I cannot create new users with the same email address for this
reason. There is a 'deleteflag: TRUE' setting in LDAP for users I have asked to delete. By what
process do users get deleted? Is there a way to safely delete them from the command-line? (I'm
not sure of the implications of deleting through ldap, whether cyrus imap stores will still be there,
etc.)

messages: 56
nosy: dkellam
priority: urgent