[Kolab-devel] Horde Based Web Admin Interface

ian reinhart geiser geiseri at sourcextreme.com
Mon Mar 8 17:15:36 CET 2004

> Stephan Buys wrote:
> | Hi all,
> |
> | We are currently evaluating doing a rewrite of the Web Admin interface
> using
> | the Horde framework. The reasons being:
>
> This makes sense.  Another possibility would be a webmin interface, but
> I think that's been mentioned before.

I think horde may be the best route to go, the current web interface code
is not the nicest to extend.... my big issue with horde is its huge, and
seems to have a large server footprint than things like the current web
client and squirrelmail.  I'm not a fan of re-inventing the wheel when we
dont ahve to, but what other options are there out there?

Cheers
	-ian reinhart geiser

!DSPAM:404c9db1166401977212984!