[Kolab-devel] HORDE IMP config

Jeffrey Walls jwalls at browntransmission.com
Wed Jun 30 16:46:57 CEST 2004

Ok, settings problem solved also!

It seems as though, in the example for the HORDE configuration, both the Kolab
and Preferences tab had the Base DN as dc=example, dc=com.  So I assumed my
Base DN was dc=browntransmission, dc=com.  THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!!!  My server
name is kolab.browntransmission.com. So my BASE DN is dc=kolab,
dc=browntransmission, dc=com.

Simply a matter of lack of LDAP knowledge.

I look forward to continuing to explore kolab and HORDE.  This will be an
important part of my companies future, especially when Proko2 is production
usable.

Thanks Developers!!!!
--
Jeffrey Walls