[Kolab-devel] HORDE IMP config

Jeffrey Walls jwalls at browntransmission.com
Wed Jun 30 16:46:57 CEST 2004

I am having difficulty in accessing the IMP portion of HORDE, along with
saving layout changes, which I attribute to improper setup of the LDAP
server.

I can use cyradm to see the email account, as can I use Kontact.

The server name is kolab.browntransmission.com, on RH9, ZFOS Kolab

I have set in the HORDE setup, KOLAB tab:

What address should we use to connect to the Kolab server? localhost

What is the default maildomain for the current Kolab server?
browntransmission.com

What DN should be used when binding to the Kolab LDAP?
cn=manager,dc=kolab,dc=browntransmission,dc=com

In the Preference System tab:

Preference Driver = LDAP

Hostname of LDAP server = localhost

LDAP Protocal = LDAPv2

The base DN for the LDAP server = dc=browntransmission,dc=com

The DN of the root (administrative) account to bind for write operations =
cn=manager,dc=kolab,dc=browntransmission,dc=com

My password works correctly on the Kolab admin page and cyradm, so I assume
its ok.

Can you give me a pointer or 2 on my error?

--
Jeffrey Walls
IT Manager