[Kolab-devel] [issue200] Answer not registered

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Jun 23 11:55:38 CEST 2004

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

KDE client (20040621):
Answer from OL are (most of the time) not registered
correctly.
Sometimes they are not registered when coming from KDE users also.

A typical output:
libkcal: ICalFormat::parseScheduleMessage() getting method...
libkcal: ICalFormat::parseScheduleMessage() restriction...
libkcal: ICalFormat::parseScheduleMessage() classify...
libkcal: ICalFormat::parseScheduleMessage() returning...
libkcal: ICalFormat::parseScheduleMessage(), result = 12
libkcal: ICalFormat::parseScheduleMessage(), status = 5
libkcal: Scheduler::acceptTransaction, method=Reply
libkcal: CalendarResources::todo(uid)
libkcal: Scheduler::acceptTransaction match found!

But the following line is missing:
libkcal: Scheduler::acceptTransaction update attendee

Sometimes the results =15, but still no update line.
I try to attach two email coming from outlook.
One was edited by me to find out whta the problem is,
however it also does not register all the time (it did once.)

To recreate:
Make an appointment with Kde, invite an ol user.
Accept as ol user, try to click on "enter this in my calendar" button.

Check on the appoint that this participant still has "needs action".

assignedto: bo
files: e_unedited.mail
messages: 685
nosy: bernhard, bh, bo, david