[Kolab-devel] yet another way to build kolab

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 7 20:44:26 CEST 2004

Op maandag 7 juni 2004 16:40, schreef Martin Konold:
> > > Only caveat is that I can't spend too much time on this, so if it
> > > doesn't work right away, we might have to postpone it until after mid
> > > June or something.
> >
> > I have attached the files that should be included to enable the autotools
> > for the module kolab-webadmin only.
>
> I like the fact that this way we can introduce the autotools in a low risk
> manner.
>
> Steffen: Is it fine with you to commit the changes?

Just wondering how to deal with the mysmarty.php that I renamed to
mysmarty.php.in?  If both files stay in cvs they must be synchronized, if
mysmarty.php is going to be removed the ombtool must be updated (I assume).

Perhaps it is possible for Thomas to develop a devtool for this module based
on the autotools.  That would than replace the bootstrap script.

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless