[Kolab-devel] Old webclient folder

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Mon Jun 7 17:29:19 CEST 2004

Am Monday 07 June 2004 05:04 pm schrieb Stuart Bingë:

Hi Stuart,

> Bernhard / Martin, or whomever else has write access to erfrakon's FTP/HTTP
> server;
>
> Please could you remove whatever directory corresponds to the URL
> <http://www.erfrakon.de/projects/kolab/download/kolab-webclient/

Done! (I moved the stuff to Attic)

> Now that the webclient's home is in Horde CVS we no longer need to maintain
> snapshots of the code ourselves, as Horde already provides this feature.

Please provide an URL so that I can point users accordingly.

In addition I would like to know if there are Kolab specific releases/tags
within the Horde CVS?

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de