[Kolab-devel] Issue tracker dates out by a few days?

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Fri Jul 30 15:49:08 CEST 2004

* Stuart K. Bingë <omicron-list at mighty.co.za> [20040716 00:29]:
> I've just added a comment to the issue tracker and it's saying my comment was
> added at 2004-07-24.06:25:53.
>
> It's closer to 2004-07-16.00:25:53 (GMT+2).
>
> The time could be right (what timezone is the machine in?) but the date seems
> to be off by 8 days.

It is off by 200 hours, because you have set your timezone in the
tracker to +0200. I've changed it to +2 (hours offset from GMT) in
the kolab tracker.

I must admit that this is confusing. Because of this current roundup
versions contain the comment "this is a numeric hour offset, the
default is 0".

Thomas

Email: thomas at intevation.de
http://intevation.de/~thomas/