[Kolab-devel] [issue241] kolab_smtpdpolicy should compare userids case insensitively

Bernhard Herzog kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Jul 14 18:00:13 CEST 2004

New submission from Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de>:

The kolab_smtpdpolicy daemon compares userids case sensitively.  Imapd doesn't.
 So if I spell my email address with uppercase letters it can happen that I can
read mail but not send mail through kolab even when I spell the userid exactly
the same way in both places.

I think kolab_smtpdpolicy should also compare case insensitively but I'm not
sure whether isn't a more general kolab policy for this.

assignedto: steffen
messages: 873
nosy: bh, steffen
priority: bug
status: unread
title: kolab_smtpdpolicy should compare userids case insensitively
topic: server