[Kolab-devel] Company Credits in About and Webpages

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Mon Jul 12 19:22:18 CEST 2004

Am Montag, 12. Juli 2004 16:13 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> On Friday 09 July 2004 07:40, Stephan Buys wrote:
> > On Thursday 08 July 2004 17:34, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > > If we would ever list companies not actively involved with Kolab
> > > development I think they should be measured towards the GNU Business
> > > Network criteria (still in draft).
> >
> > Do you have a link to this? It seems the most sensible route to go...
>
> http://mail.fsfeurope.org/pipermail/gnubiz-disc/2000-December/000014.html

Thanks for the pointer. IMHO the guidelines are too strict for our purposes.

E.g. why exclude a company which also does support proprietary software
(Postgres/Oracle clase)?

Yours,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de