[Kolab-devel] [issue232] Issues with Kolab Schemas
kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Jul 8 00:56:20 CEST 2004
New submission from Jean-Michel Dault <jmdault at mandrakesoft.com>:
Sorry, I haven't been able to add to issue 195, so I create another one.
After a long and tedious analysis of the kolab schema versus the standard
LDAP schemas, I have come up with the following differences:
(Conflict with core.schema)
- country and locality objectclasses have extra deleteflag attribute
- organization and organizationalUnit objectclasses have extra mail, deleteflag
- person objectclass has extra deleteflag
- organizationalPerson objectclass has extra c, userquota and deleteflag
- groupOfNames objectclass has a MUST cn and a MAY member, while the RFC has
a MUST on the two attributes.
(Conflict with inetorgperson.schema)
- inetOrgPerson objectclass has an extra deleflag and alias
Now, I don't know why there should be a deleteflag on country and locality,
for example, since kolab only uses the flag for users, there's no gui for
removing countries ;-)
But IMHO we should make a kolabPerson objectclass that extends on
inetOrgPerson, and put the mail, deleteflag, alias, c and userquota there.
However, the php interface specifically searches for
objectclass=inetOrgPerson, so I don't know what to do...
Martin, did you have a look into fixing the LDAP schema? If you have other
priorities, I'll understand, I could help on it, but I don't want to
duplicate your work, or introduce incompatible changes...
nosy: bgmilne, jmdault, martin
title: Issues with Kolab Schemas
Kolab issue tracker <kolab-issues at intevation.de>
More information about the devel