[Kolab-devel] FAQ for Kolab

Stephan Buys list at codefusion.co.za
Wed Jan 28 09:51:51 CET 2004

I was busy with creating a new FAQ, but found that a lot of wisdom
already exists in the old FAQ (just shows you how much I read
documentation ;-)

So here is the file in the faq generator format, I suggest that we just
append this to the old faq (there might be a slight bit of overlap and
cleaning/updating to be done)

If there are no objections I will append this to the current FAQ and
create a link on the kolab website that points to the FAQ

--
Stephan  Buys
Code Fusion cc.
Email: s.buys at codefusion.co.za