[Kolab-devel] OID numbers used in kolab.schema

Stephan Buys list at codefusion.co.za
Tue Jan 27 20:39:10 CET 2004

Hi Buchan, (and list)

The Kroupware consortium (Intevation?) should probably be the guys to
register the OID for Kolab. I fully agree that this needs to be addressed
(and would indeed by trivial to do).

When registering for an OID they require the following information:

Company Name
Company Address
Company Phone Number
Contact Name
Contact Address
Contact Phone Number
Contact Email
FAX Number

We could do what the Horde project (OID 13040) did and registrer an
OID using the Company Name: The Kolab Project (or something similar)

From past experience it can actually take significantly less than 5 days.