[Kolab-devel] Whats bad with Webmin?

Stephan Buys list at codefusion.co.za
Thu Feb 26 17:35:05 CET 2004

That is a consideration, but there is also a _lot_ of things you get for free.
Things like Postfix management to name but a few...

I think we could rapidly develop a management solution for Kolab around
webmin, with customized Webmin plug-ins, apart from the free functionality
we will get out of the box, it will also move closer to the same approach as with
the rest of the components, where we leverage and feed off established products
with only the Glue as the real "Kolab" development...

--
Stephan  Buys
Code Fusion cc.
Email: s.buys at codefusion.co.za