[Kolab-devel] Webclient Status (was: Whats bad with Webmin?)

Stephan Buys list at codefusion.co.za
Tue Feb 24 23:07:35 CET 2004

For all who would be interested:

1) The webclient now supports Meeting Requests, Free/Busy time checking and
Calendar Sharing (plus Out-Of-Office, Forwarding, Password Changing, Notes, Contacts,
etc.)
2) We are also using a PHP accelerator which makes the experience very pleasant.

Our target release date is the 1st of March, but as it is with these things, this timeline
might get bounced out...

You can already find a lot of our work in Horde CVS if you are interested (a lot of
the work has already been merged, as we do not want to maintain a fork of the Horde
Web Client like with previous releases).