[Kolab-devel] eForum Concern

Timotheus Pokorra Timotheus at Pokorra.de
Fri Feb 20 11:13:24 CET 2004

Is there a way to send posts to the forum automatically to a seperate
mailinglist? Writing still needed to be done on the forum.
I don't know if it is the same for other people, but reading emails is
easier than to check a forum... I am just not used to it.

Timo