[Kolab-devel] Groupware object storage specfication

Stuart Bingë list at codefusion.co.za
Mon Feb 9 14:56:41 CET 2004

Hi there,

I'm wondering where I could get some information regarding the storage format
of the Kolab groupware objects - not the format of the actual data (such as
an iCalendar block) but rather the format of the IMAP mail message that
contains the object. I've checked the Kolab architecture documentation,
however the format described in that document seems to differ from that which
the KDE client uses.

Is there perhaps an updated specification where one can get the proper storage
standard, or is the architecture document on the Kroupware pages the
definitive source? This is in relation to the webclient - I'm not entirely
sure what the 'correct' format is in which to save the messages, however I
would like to ensure that the messages the webclient produces are correct
(i.e. interoperable with other clients) before submitting the Kolab drivers
to the Horde project.

Stuart Bingë  <s.binge at codefusion.co.za>
Code Fusion  <http://www.codefusion.co.za/>
+27 11 391 1412 (Office)