[Kolab-devel] OID numbers used in kolab.schema

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Feb 3 14:47:00 CET 2004

On Thursday 29 January 2004 12:48, Buchan Milne wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Jan 2004, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> >
> > I've submitted a request for an enterprise number
> > for the Kolab Project.
>
> Great.

It is here:
	The IANA has assigned the following Private Enterprise
        Number to Kolab Project:
                                              19414

	Please see the following for your assignment in the registry:
	<http://www.iana.org/assignments/enterprise-numbers>

> > Intevation will act on behalf of the Kolab community,
> > until we'll find a better solution.
>
> In handling the OID number for now?

Yes.

> > We should open an issue about what need to be done
> > when we have the OID. Buchan: Do you feel like doing this?
>
> Sure. Where?

In the public issue tracker:
	https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/
Just register yourself.

> Mostly, the 60000 must just be replaced with the assigned enterprise
> number (assuming that the existing arcs below 60000 are acceptable to the
> owner of the Kolab OID ).

I'll guess we'll have to recheck the arcs, so we do have documentation
for this.