[Kolab-devel] kolabconf complains about not being able to open templates

Bernhard Herzog bh at intevation.de
Tue Dec 21 20:32:06 CET 2004

Hi,

On our system, kolabconf complains about not being able to open template
files.  The messages appear in /var/log/syslog:

Dec 21 19:51:44 neso kolabconf[2509]: T Warning: Could not open template file: httpd.local.template

this is printed for probably every template file.  I haven't checked all
of them :).  I wonder why it says so.  It generates the config files
from the templates just fine.  Changes to the templates do show up in
the actual config files.  Any ideas?

   Bernhard

--
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/