[Kolab-devel] dropping support for ftp in Kolab 2

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Mon Dec 13 12:11:47 CET 2004

Am Montag, 13. Dezember 2004 11:11 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:

Hi,

> But only if you us the new storage format.

Kolab 2 is highly dependent on the new storage format. A lot of things simply
don't work with the old format.

> There are some peope using the old Kolab1 storage format
> and there is no need to break this form them,
> especially when Kolab2 server is better supported.

This would mean we have to at least document what is not working with the old
format and adopt the webgui accordingly.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n