[Kolab-devel] dropping support for ftp in Kolab 2

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun Dec 12 22:30:46 CET 2004

Hi,

As we don't require(*) the old ftp upload via ftp feature not anymore with
Kolab 2 I am seriously considering to remove ftp supprt from Kolab 2.

Any opinions welcome!

(*) Kolab 2 is able to create the fb lists on demand on the server.

Yours,
-- martin

President next year."  -- Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n