[Kolab-devel] Problem in kolab_bootstrap

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Fri Dec 3 12:00:08 CET 2004

On Friday 03 December 2004 09:31, Julien Hamaide wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I was working with a snapshot from ftp site and all went right. I
> then decided to install it from cvs.
> As explained, I've download obmtool and obmtool.conf and launch
> "ombtool kolab"
>
> I then tried to launch /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_boostrap -b, but I got
> a Perl error " can't locate URI.pm in @inc : ....."
>
> the @inc seems to be correct. I only found URI in
> kolab/lib/perl/vendor_perl/5.8.5/Regexp/Common and
> kolab/lib/perl/vendor_perl/5.8.5/XML/SAX/PurePerl/Reader
>

> Any ideas???

# /kolab/bin/openpkg rpm -qf /kolab/lib/perl/vendor_perl/5.8.5/URI.pm
perl-www-5.8.5-2.2.0

Please have a closer look at the build/install logs from obmtool (it
dump two files per package in /tmp + an overview in /tmp/obmtool.log)
and let me know if you find anything strange.

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se