[Kolab-devel] New server packages 20041201

Bernhard Herzog bh at intevation.de
Thu Dec 2 21:30:57 CET 2004

Hi all,

I've uploaded new development server packages.  The mirrors should have
them in a while.

The main change since the last packages is the move to OpenPKG 2.2.
This includes the newest imapd package from OpenPKG which contains an
important security fix[1].  Because of this security fix we recommend to
upgrade existing kolab 2 installations.

Note: Because of one renamed package the upgrade requires the manual
removal of some packages before the new package install cleanly with the
obmtool.  See the file README.1st that accompanies the new packages for
details.

Other changes include the following, taken from the release-notes:

	- kolab-webadmin 20041122 -> 20041201
		* Fixing:
			Issue538 (CN in From header)
			Issue485 (manager visible under maintainers)
			Issue397 (bad name for automatic invitation feature)
			Issue545 (better message f. existing admin/maint)

	- kolab-resource-handlers 20041122->20041131
		* fbview: monthly view added
		* Fixing
			Issue407 (allday events)
			Issue547 (button layout in fbview)
			Issue549 (bad email links)

  Bernhard Herzog

[1] OpenPKG security advisory for imapd:
    http://www.openpkg.org/security/OpenPKG-SA-2004.051-imapd.html

--
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/
Skencil                                           http://skencil.org/