[Kolab-devel] Changes to ftp.kolab.org

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Mon Aug 30 13:35:17 CEST 2004

On Monday 30 August 2004 12.10, Steffen Hansen wrote:
> I'm experimenting with that that right now. It would be really nice if
> we didn't have to mirror all the openpkg packages and instead can just
> point obmtool to our ftp server for the kolab specific packages and let
> it fetch everything else from ftp.openpkg.org.
>
> So far it seems to work nicely. I'll report back whether it is good or
> not.
I assume your problem just as mine is that it seems impossible to specify
URL / package right?

I totally agree with your plan to only provide Kolab specific packages on the
kolab ftp and mirrors.

I wrote a small script that runs using two obmtool.conf files one for kolab
packages and one for openpkg URL but that is a dirty hack for now, I am sure
there must be a way to handle this in obmtool/openpkg itself.

rgds

Matt