[Kolab-devel] Changes to ftp.kolab.org

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Fri Aug 27 12:52:17 CEST 2004

On Thursday 26 August 2004 20.49, Martin Konold wrote:
> While this will not work for users prefering to first download everything
> and then compile everything the obmtool download URL never worked for me
> sofar.

It will work for users that downloads everything first anyway, it will first
check if there is a local pkg with the correct version number and if not it
will download it, at lest thats how it works for me right out of the box IF
the URL is correctly set.

I will test my scenarios on Kolab 2 and 3 and write a small document about it
over the weekend.

rgds

Matt