[Kolab-devel] Kolab 20040817 + Kolab WebCLient == Success

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Aug 25 01:29:04 CEST 2004

Am Dienstag, 24. August 2004 22:49 schrieb Matt Douhan:

Hi Matt,

> The installation was pretty straight forward, although very long, the
> instructions on kolab.org are very good apart from the obmtool.conf which
> is quite old.

Please send patches to the documentation in case there are improvements.

> 1. Should we post the new obmtool.conf that I used anywhere?

I prefer a unified diff to our latest version in CVS.

> 2. Is it worth writing a small sh script to handle the lenghty installation
> or are we better off waiting on the openpkg solution that I am sure will
> come sooner or later.

The integration will most probably not happen very soon. So yes such a script
is most welcome!

> on another note, does anyone know whe KDE HEAD and proko2 will start to
> merge ?

Currently Proko2 is based on KDE_3_3 not on KDE HEAD.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de