[Kolab-devel] Kolab 20040817 + Kolab WebCLient == Success

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Tue Aug 24 22:49:34 CEST 2004

Hello

I managed to sort out the configuration of the Kolab 20040817 pkgs and the
horde client and it seems to work, I am currently testing it on Kolab 4 and
5.

The installation was pretty straight forward, although very long, the
instructions on kolab.org are very good apart from the obmtool.conf which is
quite old.

I really have two questions

1. Should we post the new obmtool.conf that I used anywhere?

2. Is it worth writing a small sh script to handle the lenghty installation or
are we better off waiting on the openpkg solution that I am sure will come
sooner or later.

on another note, does anyone know whe KDE HEAD and proko2 will start to
merge ?

rgds

Matt