[Kolab-devel] bootstrap error

Alexander Ehlers aeli at gmx.de
Sat Aug 21 17:05:37 CEST 2004

Am Samstag, 21. August 2004 16:39 schrieb Matt Douhan:
> On Saturday 21 August 2004 11.23, Alexander Ehlers wrote:
> > solution: just delete the "-f "
>
> Sure but it needs fixing in Kolab CVS which I am sure it will be.
right

> > @matt
> >  did you get any errors  from the crypto in the bootstraps_ca_section?
>
> No, the above error is the only error I have ever had in the bootstrap.
>
> > What is about your perl?
> >
> > perl: No worthy mechs found
> > Aug 19 22:06:06 aeli perl: No worthy mechs found
>
> Yes I get this but it seems to be harmless
I'am not that sure but did not find out any problem so far

could you please check if your perl crypto is running correct?
mine fails the test, but even the perl5.8 on the basesystem and the jail

what Version are you running?
this is  5.2.1-RELEASE-p9 FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE-p9

Regards,
 Alexander