[Kolab-devel] [issue315] distribution lists in ACLs broken again

Bernhard Herzog kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Aug 17 20:43:56 CEST 2004

New submission from Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de>:

I can't get distribution lists in ACLs to work.  server packages and client
(proko2_m3 tag) from today.

Create a distribution list (I tried both public and private) and put that list
into the ACL of a folder via the KDE client.  After syncing the folder should be
visible to all members of the list.

I think the syntax may have changed and that the group: prefix isn't needed
anymore, but, anyway, I tried all combinations of prefix and email addreess or
name I could think of.

I have no time right now to debug this more or to investigate whether this is
already covered by one of the existing issues in this area, unfortunately.

assignedto: steffen
messages: 1369
nosy: bh, steffen
priority: bug
status: unread
title: distribution lists in ACLs broken again
topic: proko2, server