[Kolab-devel] [issue302] after the ressource folders has been created for a new account we dont get any icon for the Journal Ressource folder

Michel Boyer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Aug 13 15:45:25 CEST 2004

New submission from Michel Boyer <michel at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

Create a new account
setup its KMail configuration
after the ressource folders are created there is no icon for the Journal folder

Notice: if you right click on Journal - choose properties - and click ok in the
properties dialog a folder appear but it is not the standard journal folder
just an icon representing a blue folder
See attached png for better understanding

assignedto: david
files: journal-folder.png
messages: 1246
nosy: david, michel
priority: bug
status: unread
title: after the ressource folders has been created for a new account we dont get any icon for the Journal Ressource folder
topic: kde client, proko2