[Kolab-devel] [issue284] recurring events and daylight saving will jump

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Aug 10 11:27:37 CEST 2004

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

(This a reminder issue.)

Create a recurring event for an appointment
that is at the same time (each month or day of the week)
in one country that has daylight saving (e.g. Germany).
Now look at the appointment in the perioid where there
is daylight saving and where there is no daylight saving.
It should be a the same place.
Now change the clock to a day which is in the different period.
(Ether from daylight saving to no-daylight saving or the other way round.)

Bo and I agree that this currently does not work
in the KDE client, and might need checking with the format,
other clients and the freebusy-list creation.
We believe that the appointment will jump.

assignedto: bo
messages: 1105
nosy: bernhard, bh, bo, david, joonradley, stuart
priority: bug
status: unread
title: recurring events and daylight saving will jump
topic: kde client, proko2