[Kolab-devel] Problem with new Adress Book entry

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Wed Apr 28 14:20:31 CEST 2004

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 09:46:23AM +0200, Frank Paulick wrote:
> i installed the Kolab2 version from the development tree and found a problem.
> when i have a few users in the kolab servers and add an adress book entry the email-adress of this entry overwrites the email-adress of the first entered user.
> this is also changed in the ldap-server.

I can't reproduce it. Does this always happen?
Which exact steps did you take?
Are you using manager or another administrator or maintainer account?
What are the exact version numbers of perl-kolab, kolab and openldap?

> i think this also happened with older versions.

Do you mean with Kolab1?

Please file a bug report on https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/ if
the problem is still there.

Thomas