[Kolab-devel] Kolabd and perl-kolab maintenance

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Apr 26 20:02:36 CEST 2004

On Thursday 22 April 2004 08:24, Stephan Buys wrote:

> In the past we have always discussed major changes before we commit them
> to CVS. Is this still in order?

Yes in principle.
We did announce the rough proko2 plans,
but you are right we also just started to commit stuff.
In any case we should use the list to coordinate.

> I dont want to hold up the Kolab2 contract
> process, but I want to make sure that we stay on track with each others
> designs, changes so that we can all continue to use the code base.

Note that there is only a proko2 contract,
which shall lead us to Kolab2. But to get Kolab2 out of the door
we need you and the rest of our community to be involved.

	Bernhard